IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT PARKING IN LOT 11:
Due to the dorm construction near LOT 11, visitor day passes are no longer available from the self-service pay stations for LOT 11. Please visit the Parking Kiosks on Westwood Blvd. either from the north in LOT 4 or from the south near the UCLA Police station. Ask to park in LOT 11, if at all possible, so you can visit SRLF. We are trying to resolve this with Parking Services and we will update this information when there a resolution for SRLF visits and parking. Parking in LOT 17 at the SRLF is not permitted without a valid LOT 17 permit.
::: SEE Note Above About Parking in Lot 11 :::
General parking is available in Lot 11
An all-day permit can be purchased at the self-service parking pay stations located in the lot. For current rates please go to the UCLA Parking Website.
- From the 405 Freeway exit Sunset Boulevard, towards UCLA.
- After approximately 1 mile, turn right on Bellagio Drive.
- Turn right on De Neve Drive and proceed to the Parking Lot 11 entrance (on the right side).
- SRLF is a 5 minute walk from Lot 11, heading south on De Neve Drive and then down the driveway towards Lot 17.
UCLA yellow, UCLA blue, and other UC permit holders
UCLA "Blue" and "Yellow" permit holders, and visitors who have UC parking permits for other campuses, may obtain a temporary courtesy permit from a campus Parking Kiosk:
- From the 405 Freeway exit Wilshire Boulevard East, towards UCLA.
- Turn left on Westwood Boulevard.
- Proceed up Westwood Boulevard for approximately 1 mile.
- Parking Kiosk 9 is located in the median strip.